My first Encounter with DuDu Osun Black Soap
As many have said, Dudu-Osun is the ultimate black soap for your skin care regime. I will admit I have delayed trying the product until now. After listening to customers and seeing the reviews I decided to give it a try since it was time to revamp my skin care regime. I knew I wanted a facial cleanser that wouldn't be drying nor irritate my sensitive skin. I also like the fact that that soap doesn't contain any harsh chemicals.
Dudu-Osun is an African black soap made of herbs found in the Savannah and Tropical rain forest regions of West Africa. The soap is made of shea butter, pure honey, aloe-vera, Osun (Camwood), palm kernel oil, cocoa pod ash, palm bunch ash, lime juice, lemon juice, water and fragrance.
- Cleanses skin without stripping
- Good for sensitive skin types
- Anti-inflammatory properties that soothes and heals eczema/psoriasis
- Ability to reduce blemishes and dark spots
- Fights against facial and body acne
- Reduces oily skin by cleansing and exfoliating
- Keep away premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens out dark spots and marks on skin
- Soothes razor bumps
My first experience using the black soap was quite satisfying. It was the best facial bar of soap that I have ever tried. In addition, to help with the exfoliating process, I used a rotating cleansing brush. Afterwards, my skin didn't feel dried out nor did I notice any skin redness.My skin actually felt softer and cleaner than normal. I will continue to use the soap making it a staple in my skin care regime.
I personally give this soap 4 out of 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐